OpenElectrophyThe OpenElectrophy project aims to simplify data- and analysis-sharing for intra- and extra-cellular recordings. In short with OpenElectrophy you will be able to play with neural signals, spikes and oscillations.
OpenElectrophy is a Python module for electrophysiology data analysis (intra- and extra-cellular). OpenElectrophy is built on top of Neo :
- It includes the powerful Neo IO that can read a large number of data formats (Plexon, NeuroExplorer, Spike2, TDT, Axon, BlackRock, ...)
- Neo objects ready for analyses (AnalogSIgnal, SpikeTrain, RecordingChannel, Segment, Block ...)
But OpenElectrophy also provides:
- A GUI for exploring datasets
- A complete offline spikesorting tool chain = GUI and/or command line.
- A timefrequency toolbox = fast wavelet scalogram plotting + transient oscillation in LFP detection.
- Viewers for Neo objects.
- A database for storage.