PyNN (pronounced 'pine') is a is a simulator-independent language for building neuronal network models.
The PyNN homepage is http://neuralensemble.org/PyNN/
Development has now moved to GitHub. The Subversion repository and Trac issue tracker are still working, but new development and new bug reports should happen at GitHub. All Trac tickets have been migrated to GitHub, although they do not in general have the same numbers. Map from Trac tickets to GitHub issues.
- Download and Install
- Running simulations with PyNN
- Standardised neuron models
- Standardised current sources
- Synaptic plasticity
- Using non-standard/native cell and synapse models
- Representing spatial structure and calculating distances
- Running parallel simulations
- File formats
- The procedural API
- Simulator-specific options
- Simulator-specific optimizations
- API documentation
PyNN development has been supported in part by the EU under the grant IST-2005-15879 ( FACETS).